CONDITIONS OF HIRE OF THE IRISH CLUB WA
|HIRE CHARGES – ICWA UPSTAIRS (excl GST)|
|Hirer||Library Room||Roses Room||Upstairs||Downstairs (other than theatre set up)|
|Venue Hire Member||FREE||FREE||FREE||Free (plus staff costs)1|
|Venue Hire Affiliate Organisations||FREE||FREE||$100||Free (plus staff costs)1|
|Venue Hire Private Function||$50||$100||$200||$100 (plus staff costs)1|
|Cleaning Charge||The normal cleaning charge is included in the venue hire free but, if extraordinary cleaning is required, a fee of $200 is payable|
|1. The downstairs area is not normally staffed during opening hours. Staff charges apply to hire of this area at a rate of $40 per staff member/hour.
2. These rates apply during normal operating hours. Where the hirer seeks to book outside normal operating hours or seeks an extension to our normal opening hours additional charges will apply.
3. Payment required on booking and will be taken as a deposit. This fee is not refundable if cancellation occurs within 2 weeks of the event date opening.
4. A $200 bond will be required for 21st birthday parties.
5. Hire charge includes existing furniture. Additional/hire furniture will be at the hirer's own expense.
6. Charge is for exclusive use of the space noting that the bathrooms are accessed via the upstairs area from the Roses Room and Library Room.
7. Theatre set up means set up of tiered seating in the downstairs area.
|HIRE CHARGES – TOWNSEND THEATRE (excl GST)|
|ITEM||Venue Hire Affiliate Organisations||Venue Hire Other Theatre and Performance Groups|
|Venue Hire Deposit||$200 which is not refundable if cancellation occurs within 2 weeks of the event date opening||$200 which is not refundable if cancellation occurs within 2 weeks of the event date opening|
|Venue Hire Event/Show nights||$75||$150 per night|
|Venue Hire Midweek rehearsal nights||FREE||$20 per night|
|Tiered theatre Seating Set Up||$500||$500|
|Approved AV Lighting Operator||$50 per night||$50 per night|
|Bar staff||$40 per person per hour||$40 per person per hour|
|Cleaning Charge||The normal cleaning charge is included in the venue hire free but, if extraordinary cleaning is required, a fee of $200 is payable.
The hirer will be responsible for tidy up and cleaning of the area on rehearsal nights
- Applications for hire must be in writing, which includes online booking form and emails.
- Confirmation or lack of availability will be advised by email.
- A detailed description of the proposed event is required.
- The ICWA is not liable for any loss or damage to the hirer, or contravention of any law, by the hirer.
- The hirer undertakes to be responsible for careful use of the venue
- The hirer is responsible for the tidiness of the venue at the conclusion of the event and where the ICWA is required to carry out additional cleaning to restore the venue to the cleanliness state before the event, the hirer may be invoiced for any cleaning charges.
- The hirer will pay a deposit at the time of booking, unless otherwise notified. Referring to item 6 above, where ICWA is required to carry out additional cleaning to restore the venue to the cleanliness state before the event the deposit will be withheld for this purpose.
- Fees and charges levied by ICWA are reviewed annual and may change.
- The hirer agrees to pay all fees and charges associated with the hire of the premises.
- Any hirer may apply for moderated fees and this will be considered by the ICWA committee and advised by email.
- ICWA is not liable for interference, disruption or enforced cancellation which is caused by any event beyond the control of the ICWA.
- The hirer shall be responsible for the maintenance of good order in and around the premises during the event.
- There shall be no alteration to any part of the premises, including lighting and audio equipment without approval from a representative of ICWA. Any expenses from any alteration so made, will be at the hirer’s expense, as well as the expense of restoring the changes to that which was in place prior to the event.
- The hirer agrees to comply with all relevant health and safety regulations, including capacity hire.
- The hirer is responsible to ensure that any equipment brought in for use in the venue must meet health and safety standards (a weblink to State standards and Club if more onerous).
- Catering should in the first instance be arranged through the ICWA kitchen operator. Requests for an external catering supplier are subject to approval by ICWA.
- The hirer is not permitted to sell or distribute any outside food or beverages. Clarification or exceptions can be discussed with ICWA.
- The hirer indemnifies the ICWA against any losses, expenses, liabilities, claims or damages incurred arising from the venue hire, whether caused by an act or omission of the hirer, its servants, agents, invitees or any other person whatsoever.
- Only persons approved by the ICWA may operate installed equipment.
- Production companies & theatre groups must supply the ICWA with a copy of the currency of its public liability insurance which must be a minimum cover of $5,000,000
- The hirer guarantees that it has secured all necessary permits, licenses, and rights necessary for the event.